Director - Mass Communications and Marketing
Expected Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Develop and execute a comprehensive social marketing plan
- Manage the public image of the Commission
- Develop strategies for organizing and mobilizing communities
- Develop a community mass communications regime
- Build and manage relationships with government, donor communities, corporations, and media outlets
- Build and guide development of marketing department like here
Required Skills and Experience:
- MBA or equivalent qualification in Marketing or related fields
- Experience in Social Marketing (preferably for non-profit organizations in developing countries)
- Strong inter-personal and communications skills
- 5-10 years of managerial experience in marketing
- Fluency in English, Urdu and local languages
- Experience in developing target groups, surveying and conducting market research
We are looking for candidates who have demonstrated an ability to manage and work within a team and inspire teamwork, while setting standards and exercising hands-on quality control; strong inter-personal and communication skills; and comfortable in a high growth/high-pressured, fast paced environment.
Applicants are requested to send a detailed curriculum vitae and a cover letter together with references confirming the required experience and skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply.
Applications should be submitted by mail, fax, or e-mail by no later than April 15, 2002 :
President’s Task Force on Human Development
Human Resources Department
Chief Executive’s Secretariat No: 2
Level 2, D207