Chief Operating Officer
The Chief Operating Officer will be responsible for day-to-day operation of the Commission.
Expected Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Develop and implement Commission's strategic vision
- Create an integrated and dynamic execution oriented organizational culture
- Oversee ongoing activities of the Commission including operations, programs, and staff
- Work with government agencies, civil society, private sector and the donor community in order to achieve development goals
- Recruit, manage and train staff
- Develop processes and procedures to allow team to be successful and effective
Required Skills and Experience:
- Must have minimum 10-15 years of management and operational experience in a large private or public sector organization in Pakistan (Prior experience in development organizations is preferred).
- Demonstrated ability in implementing strategies while maintaining focus on outcomes
- Strong project management, proposal development and project planning skills
- Masters degree or equivalent qualification
- Fluency in English and Urdu, and other regional languages
We are looking for candidates who have demonstrated an ability to manage and work within a team and inspire teamwork, while setting standards and exercising hands-on quality control; strong inter-personal and communication skills; and comfortable in a high growth/high-pressured, fast paced environment.
Applicants are requested to send a detailed curriculum vitae and a cover letter together with references confirming the required experience and skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply.
Applications should be submitted by mail, fax, or e-mail by no later than April 15, 2002 :
President’s Task Force on Human Development
Human Resources Department
Chief Executive’s Secretariat No: 2
Level 2, D207