Consultant - Human Resources (Full Time or Part Time)
Expected Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Plan, develop, and implement recruiting strategies, hiring plans, and benefits and personnel policies
- Coordinate and develop training and professional development programs with systems and manuals
Required Skills and Experience:
- 10+ years experience in Human Resources Management with a strong emphasis on recruiting and compensation/benefits administration
- Experience in setting up and leading HR department of large organizations is preferred
- MS degree or equivalent qualification in business administration or relevant fields
We are looking for candidates who have demonstrated an ability to manage and work within a team and inspire teamwork, while setting standards and exercising hands-on quality control; strong inter-personal and communication skills; and comfortable in a high growth/high-pressured, fast paced environment.
Applicants are requested to send a detailed curriculum vitae and a cover letter together with references confirming the required experience and skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply.
Applications should be submitted by mail, fax, or e-mail by no later than April 1, 2002 :
President’s Task Force on Human Development
Human Resources Department
Chief Executive’s Secretariat No: 2
Level 2, D207