Director - Volunteer
|home : : dir. volunteerism
The Director Volunteerism is responsible for setting up a volunteer work force for the Commission
Expected Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Develop strategies for developing a global volunteer corps to support activities of the Commission
- Coordinate and manage volunteer programs
- Create marketing strategies for volunteer programs
- Seek and develop relationships with local and global volunteer organizations
Required Skills and Experience:
- BA or MA or equivalent qualification in Social Sciences, Marketing, Business, HR or related fields 5-10 years of work experience as manager or program coordinator
- Voluntary work experience
- Strong inter-personal, communications, presentation, and computer skills
- Ability to develop creative and innovative ideas for encouraging volunteer work
- Fluency in English and Urdu and working knowledge of regional languages
We are looking for candidates who have demonstrated an ability to manage and work within a team and inspire teamwork, while setting standards and exercising hands-on quality control; strong inter-personal and communication skills; and comfortable in a high growth/high-pressured, fast paced environment.
Applicants are requested to send a detailed curriculum vitae and a cover letter together with references confirming the required experience and skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply.
Applications should be submitted by mail, fax, or e-mail by no later than April 15, 2002 :
President’s Task Force on Human Development
Human Resources Department
Chief Executive’s Secretariat No: 2
Level 2, D207