Director - Technology
Expected Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Develop and implement technology strategies for the Commission
- Identify cross-departmental technology requirements and generate product specifications
- Develop technical architecture and document architecture demonstrating data flows (ihappy birthday daughter images and processes), risk analysis and risk mitigation plans
- Establish and meet budget and product rollout schedules
- Recruit, train, and manage technology team
Required Skills and Experience:
- Proven track record of successfully leading software engineering, applications and web development in: enterprise information systems, executive information systems, databases, data collection and data mining, decision support systems, knowledge management, or related fields
- Must have minimum 10 years experience managing enterprise scale software and technology teams
- Must have strong product architecture experience
- B.S. and M.S. or PhD in Computer Science, Applied Mathematics or related fields
- Demonstrated ability to discuss complex technology in clear, discernible terms with less technically knowledgeable parties
We are looking for candidates who have demonstrated an ability to manage and work within a team and inspire teamwork, while setting standards and exercising hands-on quality control; strong inter-personal and communication skills; and comfortable in a high growth/high-pressured, fast paced environment.
Applicants are requested to send a detailed curriculum vitae and a cover letter together with references confirming the required experience and skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply.
Applications should be submitted by mail, fax, or e-mail by no later than April 15, 2002 :
President’s Task Force on Human Development
Human Resources Department
Chief Executive’s Secretariat No: 2
Level 2, D207